I can’t believe it, but it’s been one year since I started blogging! Yes, Arlington Darling is one year old today – please join me in wishing a very happy birthday to the little darlin’ :).
In honor of the anniversary (erm, blogerversity?), I’ve compiled a recap of my favorite experiences from this past year. It’s been a whirlwind!
- I discovered Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar, the absolute best cheese anyone has ever created, ever. Yes, this is the first item on my list – no judgment.
- I became BFF with the WMATA bus system – to include the Circulator (an easy first step for any bus newbies out there), the 16th St. and 14th St. lines, and the helpful Lee Highway “3” lines for when I’m feeling lazy. Most of the time I’m annoyed at you, but thanks for a great year, WMATA.
- I learned how to cook my own Thai recipes!
- I moved into a studio (and I’m loving it).
- I had visits from my cousin Samantha, my oldest friends Joran and Carly, my parents, my BFF JJ, and many more! I also made pilgrimages to Charlottesville (more than once), New Jersey, Williamsburg, and Pennsylvania to do some visiting of my own.
- I turned a quarter century :).
Blog stats at 1 year:
- 141 posts
- 4,955 views
- 128 comments (Thanks for all of the comments! I love getting them!)
- 120 unique followers
Thank you for a lovely year, and THANK YOU for reading. When I started this blog I had no idea that I would fall in love with it, but a year later, I have. I hope that you all have, too. Here’s to another great year ahead! ❤