I freaking LOVE my Popsugar Must Have September Box. I actually squealed when I opened it. Squealed. Having read about August’s box, I was naturally excited about September’s, and I’ve been waiting anxiously for weeks for it to arrive, but having it here is another level of awesome entirely. It’s the right mix of surprises, little indulgences, and practical items. I’m so happy I ordered it.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie Tickets and Book. I was just talking about this movie with a friend and wanted to go see it! And I can’t believe that I have never read this classic. Very cool combo, Popsugar, to give us the book and a movie together.
- Brokedown Scarf. I didn’t think I needed another scarf until I opened this one. So soft! So perfect for fall! Mmm.
- Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Towelettes. I love Yes products! And I’ve been wanting some face towelettes for when I’m traveling. It’s like they are reading my mind…
- Rifle Paper Co.’s Lined Notepad. Cute and functional.
- Benefit Cabana Glama. A makeup kit – feeling meh about this because I don’t usually change up my makeup but could be fun to try it out.
- Pop-Up Pantry Dinners (and a cookie). I’m a little skeptical of the promise of gourmet meal delivery but definitely willing to try it out. The cookie was yum, of course. I may have eaten most of it already…
- $25 Gift Certificate to Tracie Martyn Skin Care Line. I’ll have to report back on this but considering I paid $25 for the box in total, getting a $25 gift cert is sort of awesome.
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Caramels. Salted caramels. Need I say more.
- Kitsch Hair Ties. I love these! Both for making ponytails and for wearing around my wrist.
- Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips. Potato chips – why not?
- Our Must Have Pouch. The freebie pouch with logo. Sure!
G also ordered a September box and we exchanged a series of all-caps texts this afternoon as we went through it. I bet you anything that the next time I see her, she has the scarf on :).
Well, now that I have completely sold you on September’s contents, aren’t you super excited to get your own Popsugar Must Have box for October? If you want to share in the awesome, get it here. And for $5 off, use the code REFER5 when you check out!